Monday, 9 May 2011

So it has been a little while since i have posted on this blog and i should begin by making my apologies and offering an explanation.

i am in the middle of my final term at university at the moment, so things are quite busy and full on and i have been very focused on writing my final dissertation.  As a consequence of writing so much, i have been unfortunately a little neglectful of this blog.  i hope to be able to resume blogging more regularly once the dissertation is finished.

i should add that i have been very grateful to Master for giving me the time, space and opportunity to focus on my university work.  Master is kind and generous and i know He truly wants what's best for me and it means a great deal to me that Master has and continues to be patient with me while i go through this extremely busy period.  So i am proud to say publicly "Thank You Master".

1 comment: