Forgiveness and Manumission

I have always been happy with the behaviour of My slave 457 - except on the odd occasion where discipline has been necessary - like the time he was disobedient and had to be spanked.  he knows and remembers.

I was not happy when he was too occupied to come serve, but it was a long way to travel, and he had a vanilla life in his university town to wind up, as well as family visits, a job to find - and then a return to Australia.  So I understood his difficulties and need to be otherwise occupied.  I was not happy, but some things in life are necessary and must take primacy.

457 has always been a good slave to Me.  I loved last year's xmas card and the correspondence that has passed between us.  There have been times when he has been a better slave to Me than I a Master to him.

I want to use his blog to publicly forgive him,  thank him and to formally free him from My service.

I hope you find a Master that deserves you, david.  I am glad you have decided to keep up the blog; it gives Me a window into your life, so it would be good if you would continue posting.

Master Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment