Sunday, 10 April 2011 - MASTER's HOUSE

** 2nd day chaste **

i thought i would start off today's post with a picture.  In an effort to provide a little more imagery for this blog i'm attempting to include, every so often, some images of things i like or find rather hot.  So today's offering:


Motivation:  although it is not overly clear, the boy in this picture has a PA which i will be getting tomorrow.  No guesses for predicting what tomorrow's blog post will be about :-)

i am still at Master's at the moment and still loving my time with Master. The best thing about having these longer visits with Master is that there is sufficient time for Master and i to settle into a sense of peaceful domestic tranquility and to be able to enjoy each other's company.

If i hark briefly back to yesterday's post regarding slaves and subs, this domestic tranquility is something that is much more difficult for a sub to experience.  The most special and rewarding moments in the Master-slave relationship are not necessarily those moments filled with kinky sex, but rather the moments of being together with Master in everyday life.  It is simply "spending time" with Master that i enjoy very, very much.  Kinky sex (or play) - as simply fantastic as it is - is not possible every moment of every day, no matter how hardcore the Master-slave relationship is.  After all, such a relationship would be only based on one thing, and the true essence of the Master-slave relationship, in my opinion, stems from being able to support, encourage, and assist one's Master in every facet of their life.

One interesting thing that did happen today was my first real "discipline" session from Master.  Basically i was out of my chastity device because it was rather painful and irritating this morning and so Master kindly allowed my cock some time out of the device to sooth the irritation.  Naturally i'm quite horny anytime i'm around Master and a combination of the itchiness from the pre-cum and my general horniness as well my new-found freedom in that department made it hard for me to stop touching myself.  This lead to Master having me over His knee for an impromptu spanking session (which only made me more horny) before locking me into a different chastity device.  Although Master spanking made me hornier i did learn the lesson and have not touched myself since (apart from when going to the toilet) and i also know that if i am itchy in the future, i need to let Master know.

Last night Master and i went to a local fetish event in Master's hometown.  Although there was not a large number of people at the event, it was quite an interesting night.  By nature i am a bit of gossip and a busybody and i enjoyed witnessing and discussing with Master the politics of the gay fetish community in the local community.  It was also nice to be publicly on display in that situation as Master's slave and i think it is an environment in which Master and i can explore further and do more public forms of Master-slave "kinky control" in the future.

The best thing about the event for me was that Master felt comfortable enough with me to show me off in public in such a situation, and for me to witness the general respect and recognition which Master has in this local community.

i am very, very proud of my Master and i think enormously highly of Him.  Everything i have seen of Master throughout the time i have spent with Him has shown me that Master is a gentleman and a man of the utmost generosity, kindness, compassion and sensitivity.  A wonderful combination in both a Master and (more importantly) a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment