Monday, 4 April 2010

** 8th day chaste **

Today has been a rather quiet day for me at home, i've spent most of the day catching up with family and friends back in Australia and seeing some friends from College as well as doing research on my thesis.

Last night was a rather interesting night. i was dreaming a fair bit about Master during the night and woke up at various times with a rather painful erection. One of the problems of being in chastity (as i am starting to find) is that i leak a fair amount of precum which tends to pool at the bottom of the chastity device and when i go flaccid again, it makes my cock itch like crazy. So last night and this morning my cock felt very, very itchy and probably for the first time in ages, i felt majorly horny.

In a previous blog i spoke about wanting to cum for "stress relief" or "stress management", well today's situation was a desire to cum because i felt quite sexually frustrated. Eight days of not cumming, combined with the excitement of seeing Master again this coming Thursday, combined with the comfort of being back in my own home all made me quite keen to cum! So today's lesson learnt was how to manage that feeling of sexual frustration and get rid of that excess sexual tension.

Back in Australia in a previous situation where i had been in chastity, although not wearing, i poured my excess tension and energy into working out at the gym. i used to the gym quite a lot in Australia - at least four times a week - and had a personal trainer; but since coming to England and adopting the student lifestyle my gym routine has flat-lined. i took the opportunity today to get back into a good gym routine and hit my college gym to work off the excess sexual tension and it certainly worked. i finished working out feeling a lot more relaxed and a lot less tense. Plus, working out regularly is a good thing: i want to be a fit and healthy slave for Master so i can serve Him in the way He deserves to be served.

Apart from my sexual tension, i feel like i do not have particularly much to say in this post. For me things are going extremely well and i am really, really happy. i am relishing Master's control and i feel i am growing more and more into my role as Master's slave. i find myself thinking about Master a great deal and He is never far from my thoughts. i find myself longing to be at Master's feet and i miss sucking Master's cock in the morning. i have also been thinking a lot lately about how great it will feel to have Master fuck me.

i feel so amazingly happy and content in my slavery and devotion to Master. i am looking forward to Master exercising and taking further and further control over me and i am so keen to surrender it. i trust Master so completely and i feel so happy and blissful when He does exercise His control and dominance over me. As i am so fond of saying of late, i am a very, very happy and content slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment