Wednesday, 14 April 2011

** 3rd day chaste **

Today's daily blog is going to be a picture post as i am - rather unusually - without a topic to really blog or post about today.

Before i provide the pics, i thought i would at least talk about one interaction i had with Master today.  Today i am feeling quite horny and my horniness has been increasing all afternoon and reached "fever pitch" when - without realising (or maybe He did) - Master called me.  After the phone call i sent Master a txt asking whether there was anyway i might be able to cum today.  Master refused permission and ordered me to have a cold shower instead!  So that is what i went and did; after all, it is not for me to question Master's orders.

These pictures are all pics of me with a few pics of me and 153 from our joint session with Master:



(153 is wearing the full hood)

(me wanking 153)

(153 wanking me)








Good memories with Master :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment