Friday, 18 March 2011

** 4th day chaste **

Today has been a rather busy day. I presented an academic presentation on my research to date which went quite well, but it was a rather intense morning preparing for the presentation which was at 3.00pm this afternoon. Thankfully that is done now!

The relationship between a Master and his slave must be one that is built on complete and absolute honesty. Between a Master and his slave there can be sense of dishonesty, no shame or embarrassment. To ensure that he can both make the best decisions for his slave and ensure his slave is acting in a proper manner, a Master must be able to be informed and aware of every facet of his slave's life. For a slave on the other hand, his Master is the centre of the slave's world; and therefore a Master's conduct can never be embarrassing or shameful to a slave. A slave has no right to privacy and no right to personal information: all that the slave has belongs to his Master.

With this sentiment in mind, I have taken steps to install a tracking application on my iPhone. Using Google Latitude, Master is now able to pinpoint exactly where I am at any time. This means Master is always informed of where I am and from this can usually work out what I am up to. Allowing Master this level of detail is about my daily life is a great comfort to me. It means that I know Master can always check on my whereabouts, and it also means that Master need never worry about what I am doing or where I am.

I have no secrets from my Master and there is nothing I do not wish to share with my Master. In my daily conduct and activities I have nothing I wish to hide from Master (because if I did that would be an issue in of itself). For me, the best thing that tracking device provides is a reassurance for Master so that he always knows where I am. As a slave I exist to make Master's life more comfortable and more enjoyable: if Master being able to check my whereabouts instantly provides him with comfort and reassurance, that can only be a positive.

It is only 9 days now until I see Master and I cannot wait! I am looking forward more than anything to serving Master. I aim to do Master proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment