Friday, 25 March 2011

** 11th day chaste **

Today, i am writing this post for this blog at a Starbucks on Oxford Street in London. i left the National Archives earlier this today so that i could spend some time shopping for a birthday gift for my Mum but unfortunately i left the Archives without typing this blog. Hence an afternoon adventure of attempting to find a Starbucks (so i could use the WI-FI) and purchasing the card etc. It has been a little bit of a frustrating afternoon, but a slave has to make sacrifices to follow though on his commitments to his Master and Master was keen that i blog every day this week. And as an obedient slave that is what i am doing.

In yesterday's post i discussed at great length my views on grammar and BDSM. Master did not reply directly to me with instructions but made His views known in His own blog. Master's views regarding the use of language and pronouns largely agreed with mine with one critical difference, Master believes that "[slaves] should also eschew the use of the capital 'i' in recognition of their status". Thus as Master's word is law for me, i am now abandoning use of the capital "i" in favour of the small i to indicate my status as a slave.

The process by which Master has indicated his preference on using personal pronouns as a slave is an interesting topic in and of itself. It causes me to reflect on the different ways a Master can indicate his control and preferences to his slave. In a sense (and at the risk of sounding blasphemous) it is rather similar to the sources of Islamic law!

In my opinion, this is the hierarchy by which a slave can deduce his Master's likely attitude or thoughts on a particular matter; and thus how a slave can set about complying with his Master's likely attitude:

(a) The most importance guidance for any slave is the words of the actual contract or agreement between the Master and the slave. In the usual circumstances this will outline the most fundamental parameters of the control the Master has over the slave;

(b) The contract or agreement is complement by the Master's express words and instructions to the slave;

(c) In the event that the first two "sources" of law fail to provide an answer, a slave can draw upon his Master's previous writings and thoughts on the topics, for example, where a Master has discussed his thoughts on a particular topic in a blog or in general conversation;

(d) Finally, if a slave has no guidance at all, he can usually make a logical deduction as to what his Master's attitude might be by basing his deduction on his Master's approach to similar but different issues and what the general practice of the BDSM community was.

In my situation, my Master had not outlined a particular practice for me to follow with respect to language; so therefore i was effectively operating in (d). Once my Master demonstrated a preference however - which was (c) in this case - i immediately ceased my previous practice to comply with what Master's views on the topic were.

So, the weekend is almost here and the time for me to meet my Master is fast approaching. At the moment i am feeling very excited and a little bit nervous. i am nervous because of care and i want to do well and impress my Master; but i am more excited and full of anticipation than anything else. Meeting Master and having the opportunity to spend four days with Him will be amazing. i have no doubt at the end of the four day period we shall know a lot more about each other and i will have a far greater understanding of what Master expects from me.

The challenge now is to relax and enjoy tonight and tomorrow before heading to Master's on Sunday. To get on the train at Euston will be such a liberating feeling - i will be dressed only in the clothes Master has organised for me; bringing with me only the limited items Master has already specified. The train trip itself will be an opportunity to reflect on what i want out of the experience and to reaffirm within myself the strength of the commitment i am making.

i am so keen to serve Master in the dedicated and devoted way i know he needs to be served. i have no doubt i will do my utmost to please Master and i know that Master will push my and expand my perceived limits.

i enter into my service with my eyes wide open. i know that it will be hard, at times boring and mundane (the unexciting side of slavery!) and at other times painful. But, this will be far outweighed by the joy i will have of bringing pleasure, comfort and enjoyment to Master's life.

For a long time i have been searching for a true Master to serve; i feel like i am only days away from meeting my Master and quite simply said, i can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment