Tuesday, 22 March 2011

** 8th day chaste **

I am currently writing this post while I am on my lunch break in the National Archives. Thankfully the National Archives allows a degree of internet access but there are restrictions. The most painful restriction for me is that Master's blog is currently blocked, presumably because it has the warning notice about adult content!

The Archival research is going well, although I am finding myself distracted a lot by thoughts about the weekend. Now that I am in London the weekend feels a lot closer and a lot more real!

If my Master grants permission, I am hoping to relock myself into chastity this evening. I have been out of chastity since last Thursday and it has been good to help a few little irritations around my cock settle down, but it will be nice to be locked back up again. I do miss the feeling of the device. While unlocked I have been following Master's orders not to wear underwear which has been another different experience! I received a txt from my friend DL to assure me that the key to the device has been posted to Master, so that is a relief.

On the train down to London I finished reading Jack Rinella's "The Compleat Slave". Master was keen for me to read the work and I feel that I gained quite a lot out of it. As I have commented in a previous post, many of the ideas suggested were not new to me, but I enjoyed reading about particular aspects of the BDSM lifestyle in a thematic approach, particularly considerations of mental submission and the comments regarding emotions which Jack Rinella discusses.

One rather amusing thing that happened while I was reading the book was the rather surprised, but also quite curious look I received from a young man who saw me reading the book. I saw him studying the front cover of it quite closely from his seat and I didn't really think much of it until I looked at the front cover again and saw that the by-title is "A Guide to living a Dominant/Submissive Lifestyle" and then I quickly worked out what he had been studying! I tried to make eye contact but he avoid me, so I assumed he was more curious than interested. It was interesting to be rather "public" in a way about BDSM and it made me feel good.

Something I have been considering more and more is the public nature of my slavery and servitude and that is something I am looking forward to being able to explore more with Master. I like the idea of people in public knowing that I am an owned slave; and I very much like the idea of still serving Master with dignity and devotion even though he may be surrounded by vanilla people. It will be such a wonderful, reaffirming experience to be a slave in public.

I know that the "public" experiences I have will be limited because I am not being public amongst my family, friends, or amongst people who I may know (for example, in London). But notwithstanding this, I feel that accepting my position as a slave publicly and allowing my dedication to my Master to be public in Blackpool is a key step in my mental submission.

I am preparing for my time of service in other ways as well: I have been trying to ensure I watch the slave positions slideshow regularly to ensure I know the positions when Master wants me to use them.

Given I am typing this on a crowded table (another example of being "public") I will keep this post rather short, but hopefully will be able to post something longer tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment