Tuesday, 29 March 2011 - MASTER's HOUSE

** 2nd day chaste **

My third day in Master's service has been rather quiet so far. i started the day by waking before Master and bringing Master his morning coffee and then making Master's breakfast. Despite a small error with using bran rather than oats (thankfully i noticed before serving Master) the morning routine went well and i felt rather pleased that i was able to get it right for Master. i know i am still learning and there are probably quite a few things i am not doing quite right or as well as i could be, but i am keen to learn and to serve properly.

After breakfast Master allowed me to suck Him which i enjoyed immensely. i was a little bit concerned that my technique was not as good as it could be and it wasn't helped by my jaw being a bit tight (i think i will have to do stretching exercises!). Sexual service is also about Master and ensuring that Master's pleasure is absolute, so hence my worries about my performance are not motivated by a desire to impress Master per se, rather a desire to be as good as i possibly can be for Master.

In yesterday's post i spoke about how much i loved the affection that Master shows me. Another thing i love about Master is His cock and i absolutely love sucking and blowing Master. Serving Master this morning i thought that if i had wanted to (or been allowed to) i could possibly have cum in the chastity device because i was so turned on by sucking Master's cock. In the past although i have enjoyed oral sex it has never been top of my list; but sucking Master is absolutely wonderful!

This morning Master made me swallow His cum. It was not a shock to me and i was expecting that next time Master came i would eat it. Normally i do not like eating cum that much and have not eaten my own cum in a long time (possibly about eight years!). In the past when i have eaten cum i normally swallow it quickly and get a drink as soon as possible or, preferably, i have spat it out. With Master's cum i feel that things are different and i obviously did not spit it out, rather i swallowed it and did not have a drink until i needed one, allowing the taste of Master to remain in my mouth for some time afterwards.

Already i feel an absolute dedication and loyalty to my Master and it has only been three days. i feel extremely happy and content to be here with Him in his town. i understand that serving Master involves making sacrifices but they are sacrifices i am gladly making. The second key to my chastity device has already been posted to Master; i have emailed a Master I correspond with in New York to let him know the situation and i intend to update my recon profile in the very near future. My contract with Master is for three months and i have no intention of breaking my word or abusing Master's trust in me for the duration of the contract. After all, i want Master to keep me on!

After Master left for work, the morning was spent doing some sightseeing in Master's town and then the afternoon doing some chores and organising email and things of that like. i have also done some chores around the home for Master and have attempted to tidy up where i felt able to do so.

Being home alone does make me feel a little bit lonely but it also makes me realise how excited i am when Master walks through the door. i relish Master's control, Master's direction, Master's conversation and Master's touch.

i continue to be a happy little slave. My only sadness is that tomorrow i must leave for London again :-(

1 comment:

  1. 457
    I want you to understand this quite clearly: I am very happy with your service, and it was a pleasure to come back home to My own boi, and also to My nice tidy home. When you were at My feet at breakfast this morning you did very well. you took My cum when I knew that cum was not your favourite thing, and you did that precisely as you should and as I expected you would: willingly. Well done. you will grow to enjoy the taste of Me, and to have My taste lingering in your mouth. you have done very well today, and as I indicated this evening, it was unfortunate that your first visit was over a working week, but also a useful opportunity for you to be productive and to have "free" time away from the demands of your Master. It is essential that you have time to spend in reflection and to savour the experience of being owned and reflect on what it means to you.
    I am also not too happy about your departure tomorrow, but needs must. I am very happy that you have amended your profiles, and once you've updated the slave Register I'll print a copy to put with your Contract.

    We will go ahead with the PA when you return, so that you have time for it to start healing and so that you can recuperate here, where I can ensure that everything goes as well as it can.
    Master

    ReplyDelete