Saturday, 26 March 2011

** 12th day chaste **

This is quite a short post as unfortunately i don't have internet access and i am typing this on my iPhone which although very tech-savy, is not particularly practical.

Only one day left until i meet with Master! i am now feeling absolutely excited and meeting Master is the main thing on my mind. i feel like i am constantly hard and leaking precum inside my chastity device!

One of the other things that has been happening of late, is that Master has been able to follow my travels around the south-east of England via Google Latitude's tracking device. Master recently obtained an iPhone of his own and asked me to investigate whether an alternative tracking device could be installed but despite my search efforts, I have not found a better or more effective tracking advice that Google Latitude.

What i love about Google Latitude is that it ensures complete honesty. But providing Master with the ability to see where i am at any given moment, it is not possible to hide where i have been or to hide the fact that i may have been somewhere Master has prohibited me from going. A slave has nothing to hide from his Master and Google Latitude ensures this.

Only one more sleep until i see Master and i cannot wait to be on my knees in front of Master at the train station and being collared. it feels like a whole new chapter of my life is about to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment