Sunday, 13 March 2011

** 8th day chaste **

This is the first post for my journal.

This morning I had quite a long discussion (approximately an hour and a half) with my Master. We discussed a range of topics, with the key themes being:

(a) a Prince Albert (PA) piercing;
(b) wearing of collars;
(c) possible schedule of visits;
(d) Master's other slaves; and
(e) Master's location.

In this first post I explore each of these themes in turn.

Firstly, the PA piercing. Master is quite keen that I have a PA piercing as this will be a symbol of the start of the initial six month contract that we have agreed. I have rather mixed emotions about getting the PA piercing. One part of me is very excited about it and keen to have it done. I have wanted to have a PA piercing in the past and have come close on at least two occasions to getting it down but have been held back. I have previously had my frennum pierced so I am not frightened piercing per se, but rather I feel the piercing is quite a visible and significant chance to my penis! The excited part of me is excited at the opportunity to get the piercing and comforted by the fact that if I get the piercing with Master I will be supported and care for throughout the piercing. Mentally I like the idea of having the piercing to demonstrate Master's ownership of me. The more cautious or nervous part of me is nervous for two rather different reasons. The first reason I have already alluded to above, namely that I may not like the piercing physically and that I may not like the consequences of it. The other reason, more overriding negative for me relates to chastity. I have only been in chastity for exactly one week (as of today) and one of the consequences of having the piercing is that it may be difficult for me to be in chastity again for some time while the piercing is healing and then stretched. I enjoy being in chastity and I enjoy Master controlling my orgasms, but I know that I am only very only into the process and I am worried that if I am not in chastity for a bit longer, I will not be used to being in chastity and having my orgasms controlled, and therefore when I am out of chastity old habits will resurface. Coming to terms with being in chastity for a long period of time is also a mental thing in and of itself, and therefore I feel like I would like to come to terms with one thing (ie chastity) before I also come to grips with another physical thing (ie the PA).

I have suggested to Master that a way around this might be to postpone the piercing until our second meeting. That way I can spend further time in chastity under Master's control and will be more prepared for the PA piercing. I am keen to experience a longer period of chastity under Master's direct control before I have to face being out of chastity and being reliant on my own mental strength to not orgasms. I know at the end of the day Master will make the right decision for me and that provides me wit ha great deal of mental comfort.

Secondly, we discussed collars and Master's desire for me to wear a collar-chain at all times as a demonstration of my ownership and commitment. Our conversation regarding this was pragmatic and I am comfortable and excited by what Master proposes. When I am in the vanilla world I will wear a more simple, jewellery-like collar with a medallion on it. I may be able to remove the medallion at appropriate times with Master's approval. When I am with Master however I will wear a much thicker chain with a padlock on it. When I arrive at Master's town Master will change the collars and put the thicker direct control collar on; and likewise replace it when I leave. I am extremely excited about this. I love the fact that the changing of the collars makes it very clear when I am in the vanilla world and when I am under Master's direct control. I know that from the moment I arrive on the platform and Master puts his collar on me, I can relax completely for at this point I no longer have any worries or concerns. My Master will take care of me completely and make the best decisions for me. I know that I will not have to worry about offending someone by my conduct or doing something inappropriate because my Master will have already considered these things and all I need to do is obey and follow orders. For me, this will be such an enormous relief. I am also extremely excited about it because Master's direct control collar will be much more public and visible and I am looking forward to being able to wear something that shows so publicly that I am under Master's control and that I am Master's slave.

Thirdly, we discussed a schedule of potential visits I might be able to make to Master in April. I am keen to be a good slave to Master and for that reason I am kind to be able to visit Master as much as possible. I know that it is important that Master and I build a solid relationship in the early phases of my ownership because once I start work it may be more difficult for me to see Master on an as regular basis.

Fourthly and fifthly we discussed Master's other slaves and Master's location. I explained to Master that I am very happy that Master lives in a place where I do not know anyone as this helps me to relax even more because I know the chances of meeting someone from my vanilla life are very remote, therefore I am more comfortable with doing things publicly than I may perhaps be willing to do in London.

I feel that over the last week I have really come to know a lot about Master and I feel that I have shared a great deal about me with Master. I am excited about being under Master's direct control and am looking forward to my visit. I hope that all goes well. I know that Master and I have a meeting of the minds on many things and I am keen to explore that further.

Right now, if I had to describe how I was feeling, I would say that I feel relaxed, comfortable, at easy and very excited about what lies I ahead. In short, I feel very very happy with how things are working out.

Second Post

I just had the privilege to speaking to Master for the second time on the phone. Master told me that he was going to revoke my administrator privileges over this blog, something that I had already (albeit unsuccessfully) attempted to do of my own initiative. Thankfully Master was able to do it properly for me.

Having Master exercise such direct and decisive control over the blog was so exhilarating. Although locked up in my chastity device, I could feel my cock becoming as hard as anything. I love the feeling of Master taking control and it makes me feel so peaceful, relaxed and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment