Monday, 14 March 2011


** 1st cum for Master **

For someone who has never blogged before (although I did have a paper journal in my early years of undergraduate university) I am rather enjoying the experience of taking time to reflect on my day, my service and my thoughts.

Today has been about two big events: masturbating and locking myself into chastity and chatting with my friend DL about Master and where things are at.

It was previously arranged with DL and his Master that today I would be locked into my chastity device and the keys given to DL for safekeeping. Over the weekend and before I discussed this with Master, particularly whether I should cum before I was locked up or whether I should wait until I saw Master again. Initially I was keen for Master to keep me chaste until I met with him, but Master felt I should cum today. This morning when I woke up I txted Master to confirm whether I should cum and Master said I should and that I should take photographs.

Although I was intensely super horny last Friday and desperately wanted to cum, today I didn't feel particularly horny and didn't really feel like cumming. I unlocked my device and my cock was okay, although it had a bit of funky urine odour which was not so great. Although I did not really feel like cumming and was not particularly in the mood, I was obviously going to follow Master's orders and I masturbated. While masturbating I looked a pictures on Master's recon profile of other slaves Master has previously had and imagined myself in their position. Having not cum in 8 days I had a rather solid amount of cum. As requested, I took a photo of the cum shot.

Afterwards I had a shower and went to my supervision. I left the device off to allow myself some time out of the device to just make sure everything was okay etc. It felt rather strange to be unlocked, but I felt that it was appropriate to follow both DL's, the manufacturer's, and the general blogging community's advice to allow time for the cock to air and be out of the device.

On reflection the cumming experience and being unlocked was not great and I did not really enjoy it. Normally I really enjoy the cumming but today it felt a bit flat and a bit mechanical. I found myself thinking how much I would prefer it if Master controlled the situation. I feel that after a week of talking with Master I have come a long way in accepting his control over my life and I felt like cumming was a bit like letting him down. I know that seems strange given he ordered me to do it, but I feel that I would rather his control extend to physically controlling my cock when I do orgasm. Maybe that feeling will change with time and maybe because I am still getting used to being in chastity but that's how I felt today.

This afternoon I met up with my friend DL and it was good to catch up on his weekend with his Master and talk about how I things were going with my Master. I found it really helpful to talk about Master and his ideas and his conversations and to have an opinion from another slave on these matters. DL showed me his PA piercing which he had on the weekend and it looked like it was healing well.

We discussed PA piercings quite a lot, particularly given that Master is keen that I have one. DL was of the rather strong view that I should not get a PA piercing on the first meeting with Master, believing that it is a rather significant step in terms of my relationship with Master and also because it will limit the amount of play that can be done on the first visit, meaning that Master and I may not be able to make informed decisions about how we relate and interact with each other. It was interesting to hear DL's views and seeing DL's piercing was also interesting. After the conversation I feel more strongly that I would like to have the piercing, but I also feel more strongly that I would like to get the PA on the second April meeting with Master. My thoughts on this area:

(a) I want the first meeting to be an occasion for Master to see what I am capable of; to push my boundaries, and see where my current limits and thresholds are so that he can expand them in the future. It will be harder for Master to do that if play has to be quieter because of my piercing;

(b) I want the piercing to be an intense bonding experience between Master and I. I worry that if we have it done on the second day or something like that, it may not be as much as a bonding experience because Master and I are only still continuing to get to know each other. I think that by the second meeting we will know each other much better; and that way, when the piercing takes place, Master's comforting me and holding me will mean something both emotional as well as physical;

(c) Finally, I want to experience a longer period of Master controlling my chastity before I have the piercing. Seeing DL's piercing has proven to me that it would be very, very difficult to have the piercing in any type of chastity device during the initial healing process. I feel like I am still coming to terms with chastity, and my period of Master holding the keys will only effectively begin once I meet with him, so this also reinforces my thinking.

Notwithstanding all of the above however, I now that the decision about whether and when I should get a PA remains with Master. And I honestly feeling totally comfortable with.

The other thing I did with DL this afternoon was put my chastity device back on, lock it and hand DL the keys. It felt good to be locked up again and I enjoyed handing DL the keys. DL took a photo of my locked cock (above). Although DL is a very good friend, handing DL the keys is good because it removes me from temptation but it is a different experience to how it will feel to provide my keys to my Master.

DL and I discussed how the locked chastity will work and DL provided me with his Master's thoughts on how the period leading up to meeting with Master would go. Basically, I am locked in now until Thursday; on Thursday I will unlock and stay unlocked until Monday. This four day window should allow my cock to return to normal and give time for any problems to emerge. Apparently one of the side affects that can happen after chastity is that the cock can swell after it is unlocked, but it sometimes takes a day or so for this to emerge. I will then be locked into the device again and one of the keys will be sent to Master. The other key DL will hold until I have my first meeting with Master.

If Master still wishes to take me on after the first meeting, I will post the second key to Master. DL and I discussed this and we essentially agreed that there is limited value in keeping an emergency key in Cambridge. In the event of a genuine medical emergency the lock can be cut off, otherwise Master can post a key to me. DL's Master also feels that it would be best to have my Master have both sets of keys, rather than having a complicated four-way communication process.

Personally, I feel quite happy with this outcome. I think having the scheduled breaks in chastity over the next week or so will be good, that way I can ensure that by the time I meet with Master I know I am coping well with the device and that I know I am keeping the device and myself properly clean. I am also keen for my Master to have both sets of keys: it will be simpler and more meaningful for my Master to communicate directly with me.

All in all meeting with DL was great. It was wonderful to be able to share my excitement about Master with another slave and to have another slave appreciate how reasonable, pragmatic and serious my Master has been so far. It was also nice to have DL's reassurance that I have handled things well so far, and to also know that he shared my happiness and satisfaction with the situation.

These last few days I have really revelled in both my chastity and in serving Master. Master has already had me doing things that I would not have thought I would do. I never imagined myself as a blogger, and the length of this blog indicates how comfortable I feel with blogging! What I also like about this blog is that I think Master knows that I am person with quite a lot of emotion and enthusiasm and blogging for me is a really therapeutic way of sharing my thoughts and opinions and it is good to be able to just type out all that's on my mind.

It does feel strange that I have not yet met Master and I feel like I constantly need to remind myself not to allow my emotions and expectations to run ahead. I do feel very positive, very optimistic and very excited about the path forward. I impressed by the time Master has spent on me and I am keen to serve him well and make him proud. I have not met Master, but already I feel so keen to serve and already I feel so happy in his control.

I shall stop this blog here. I hope it makes sense!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your Master, both photos are nice, but the locked up one is awesome

    ReplyDelete