Monday, 21 March 2011

** 7th day chaste **

Today has been a busy day. Almost from the moment I woke up I have been busy from Skype calls with my parents back home, quick catch-ups with friends and doing all the washing and making sure everything is tidy before heading off to the Archives for the week and then to see Master.

Before I go away I always like to make sure my "house is in order" and that I have everything clean and organised for my return, so today has been about making sure everything is clean and organised.

I am so excited about meeting Master. Knowing I will be heading down to London this afternoon and I won't be home again until I have met with Master, I'm actually having a preliminary sense of nerves and trepidation now! I know I will enjoy meeting with Master, but I am extremely excited about what may happen and I feel like I am a bundle of nervous energy and excitement at the moment. Packing the clothes that Master has chosen for me into my bag and making sure I have everything I might need, I feel like it's all about to happen.

I have been searching for search a long time to find the perfect Master and the thought that it may only be a few days away seems simply amazing for me. I feel more confident and more optimistic about this coming meet with Master than I have ever felt about a meet before. I sincerely hope that I meet Master's expectations and from my own humble position, I hope I have the opportunity to serve. I do have a good feeling about this coming meet and I am looking forward to the weekend.

One of the hard things about being in London this week will mean that it will be effectively impossible for me to speak to Master in the evenings on MSN as I will be staying with friends. Master has generously granted me a reprieve from this so that I may txt him before going to bed as an alternative.

I feel bad about this situation but I am not of any other way around it. I feel bad on two levels: I feel bad that Master has been inconvenienced because it is not an ideal situation for him; and I feel bad myself because I very much enjoy my conversations with Master and I look forward to them everyday. I organised my life wherever possible to home and online so I can speak to Master at 10pm.

In my current world, my dedication to Master has been an increasingly strong theme in my life. I have found that over the last two weeks that I have been in chastity that I have not been getting as hard or as horny as I previously used to. In fact, one of the few times I regularly get hard at the moment is when chatting to Master in the evening and when thinking about Master in bed before I go to sleep. I see this as a developing sign of my increasing mental submission to my Master. The mental aspect of chastity which I am embracing.

It has been a week since I have cum last and to be honest I do not really think about cuming very much any more. Since I have been chatting with Master regularly (which is around 8 March onwards), I have only cum once and as I previously blogged, it was not a great experience. I like the idea that my next cum will be with Master and at a time and in circumstances that he chooses.

I will wrap this post up here because I need to head to the train via the town. I feel like my a new chapter is about to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment